MBBS in Philippines means No Donation, Economical Fees, Low Cost of Living, and International Standard of Medical Education. Philippines follow US education system that opens numerous career opportunities in English speaking countries inclusive of UK, USA, Australia, India and Canada.
Philippines is a perfect spot to study MBBS. Philippines have a decent interface with the western world, which helps students from all over the world. Students going to study MBBS will feel at home as the Filipinos are great hosts. They are incredibly cordial and polite.
- No IELTS or TOEFL required for MBBS Admission in Philippines.
- MBBS course is offered at economical rates without donations.
- Philippines offers low cost of living making it very affordable stay for any International Students.
- Highly Advanced and modern Education system that meets the International standards
- Language is not a barrier as medium of instruction is English which diminishes the need to study foreign language.
- Internships are easy as Philippines has maximum English speaking people so it is easy to treat such patients without language issues.
- The MBBS degree of Philippines is recognized by every major country, that offers you great career opportunity of working in the US, Canada, Australia and other developed countries without any extra course.
- If you are planning to migrate at US, this is good news for you. The student can crack the USLME parts I and II in Philippines only under the guidance of medical professors.
- Philippines medical universities are widely renowned in many countries for the superior standard of education and also have listed in the WHO, IMED and ECFMG medical education directories.
- As the MBBS degree of Philippines is recognized by MCI, you can practice in India after completing the MCI registration formalities.