It is dream come true for most students to get admission in a medical college. But unfortunately, only 3.57% of NEET aspirants get through into government MBBS colleges in India each year. Some students who don’t get through the admissions try continuously year after year, a number of them get them enrolled in other education courses and thus give up their and their family dreams. Out of this few of them take admissions in private medical colleges paying premium college fees. However, are these only viable options for ambitious students? The answer is no, there are a lot other opportunities and one of the bright one is to study MBBS in Philippines.
Medical Education in the Philippines
The medical education course in the Philippines is known as the MD program also called doctor of medicine. This medical program is similar to courses in countries like the India, Pakistan, UK and the USA. This course gives good exposure to students for their bright future career. The MBBS degree here covers all global educations aspects which include an equal focus on medical theory, practical exams along with the clinical rotation. The course is recognized by World Health Organization (WHO) and Medical Council of India (MCI).
How to move ahead with Philippines MBBS Education
- The universal qualification for student admission is four years Bachelor’s degree and passing National Medical Admission Test (NMAT).
- IELTS/TOEFL can be put aside if a student has studied in English Medium.
- You need to apply for a student visa.
- Essential documents you require includes
- A valid passport
- Student visa application
- Visa fee and 3 photographs of the candidate
- Medically fit certificates
- Police Clearance Certificate and original notice of acceptance
- You need to make choice of a good college and explore the campus details to get the best facilities during the course.
- You can take help from a Philippines medical education consultant for the above jobs.
Job Opportunities after Medical Education
An MBBS degree from the Philippines gives you ample opportunities to build up a budding career.
- You can register for a post-graduation course in the Philippines or in a different country.
- You can move forward with a clinical research job or your medical practice.
- You can commence working as a doctor by passing the MCI screening test in India.
- By giving the USMLE exam and getting ECFMG certification, you can work in the USA.
- Furthermore, you can migrate to Australia or Canada and practice after clearing particular State registration Medical examinations and Council licensing.
There are career council services accessible which can rightly assist you by providing all the detailed information about the Medical courses and universities to get enrolled. You can go and check out their web portals as they also assist you in getting in touch with the Philippines colleges.
Just for Education are Philippines education consultants serving to help MBBS aspirants take admissions in the Philippines. We work with complete precision, solve all your medical admission queries, provide personal counselling and suggest the top universities without any fake promises. We remain with our students throughout the education process.