Today, countries like the Philippines are considered one of the best destinations to study medical education especially its MBBS degree. Medical universities in the Philippines are controlled by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) of the Philippines, and recognized by the Association of Philippine Medical Colleges. It has an upright interface with the global parts of the world, which assists students in pursuing quality medical educational courses at a low fee.
The National Medical Admission Test (NMAT) is a countrywide exam needed for the access to any medical college in the Philippines. The graduate programs in medicine last for around five years depending on the needs of the course. Medical specialization generally takes around three to six years of residency training in attributed clinics and hospitals. Medical practice in the Philippines is monitored by the Philippine Medical Association (PMA), the prevalent organization of medical doctors in the country.
Among other nations MBBS in Philippines is being the primary choice of the Indian students as it caters to several returns in comparison to other countries.
Here are some of the Best Reasons to Study MBBS in Philippines
- No IELTS or TOEFL is needed for MBBS Admission in Philippines.
- The MD course in the Philippines is accepted as an equivalent MBBS academic course by the MCI (Medical Council of India) who upholds standardized benchmarks of medical education.
- Philippines medical colleges are broadly distinguished in many global nations for the high quality standard of education.
- Philippines medical universities also have been listed in the WHO, IMED, ECFMG and other high standard medical education directories.
- Lecturers in the Philippines colleges are highly qualified and even come from diverse countries with different levels of global expertise in the allied areas.
- Philippines medical colleges are coordinated by the Philippines education ministry and have no capitation fees or require any type of donations to be paid for student admission.
- Philippines follows the USA based education solutions and systems that open multiple prospects to make a career in different English speaking countries.
- The English medium of teaching reduces the barrier of learning the native language and assists to focus only on the studies.
- All the medical colleges in the Philippines provide importance on practice over theoretical lessons that help during the practice exams and on the career later on.
- The intact faculties at different Philippines medical colleges are co-operative and are always ready to help you with all the required queries you have.
- As the MBBS degree of Philippines is accepted by MCI, you can practice in India after carrying out the MCI registration paperwork.
- The MBBS degree of Philippines is renowned by all the major countries, which gives you a chance to explore career opportunities in the more developed parts of the world like the USA, Canada, Australia and others without any extra expertise needed.
- Medical internships and training are easy to get as the Philippines has utmost English speaking people so it turns simpler to examine such patients without any language problems.
- Philippines is also renowned nation for MD degree, the students approaching from the USA, UK, Australia, France, Germany, South Korea and Japan is an indication of it.
Just for Education is an educational consultancy serving utterly for MBBS applicants and taking them to Philippines. Working with complete transparency, we resolve all your queries, offer individual counselling and advice the best colleges. We are not just like any other abroad education consultants doing fake promises, we at Just for Education promise you to convey only the reality.